Sunday, March 18, 2007

Great Walk Today!

I had a great walk to day- Went to the park and enjoyed the beautiful day and walked the 2.2 loop three times- I think I wore Jesse out! He was looking at me like I was crazy when I headed around the third time! My Ipod froze so my walk was not recorded- oh well, but I did it and although it took me 1 1/2 hours to go the distance (6.6 miles) I thought I'd give it a try since I (gulp) sent in my registration to walk in the Peachtree Road Race! YIKES! We'll see if I can make it and really do it!

Thomas returned safely from Guatemala, Susanna should be back in Boone any minute, and she had a good visit with Carlos, so all is going well. I worked in the yard all day yesterday getting some things cleaned and straightened- more to do but at least I can still move today!

Little Claire will be one year old next weekend! Amazing how the time goes by...

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I've been trying to think of what Claire wants for her birthday and it's hard! We are planning to get her a Baby Einstein DVD. There's nothing that sticks out to me that she particularly needs. I wish I could think of any suggestions! My mom asked the same question so I'm stumped. It's tempting to say that she wants a Starbuck's Gift Card, but I guess Steven and I won't stoop quite that low. ;-)

Patti said...

Hmm, I'll have to do some "look-shopping" to see what I can find! Starbuck's gift card? Well, she would enjoy that indirectly but she also may stay up a little later- would end up being a mixed blessing, maybe! I may have to see what I can find that she doesn't really need- aren't Nanas and Grannys supposed to spoil their grandchildren- at least a little? :)