Saturday, March 10, 2007

She made it!

Susanna got home last night! She came to school as I was checking people in for the family photos we have going on and she watched the talent show. Afterwards we went for dinner- nice night.

Today she came in and we had our pictures taken together- should be cute! She brought in a hat to wear with her individual picture- looked cute!

I'm stressing a little over the yard...trying to get some things figured out about the plan that was done for me. It doesn't really picture the front porch correctly so it's hard for me to imagine the plants as they have them drawn. The other problem is that I really need something done with the grass and this doesn't tell me anything about that. I don't do well yet with making all kinds of decisions myself. Getting better but not great yet!

Sus is with Steve for the rest of the day. I know they'll have a good time, I imagine he misses her a lot.

Tomorrow we are planning a trip to Amacaloa Falls, possibly. We'll see how the weather is holding up by then.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey! I like your new blog. I think this blogging thing is kinda fun! Steven says that the pictures at the bottom of your blog are very cool. He said, "Hey! How'd she do that!?" I'm glad you and Susanna are having a fun time together!