Friday, October 19, 2007

Slides

In the process of scanning slides that have been taken over the last 30 years, I have come to the birth of my first...Steven Clayton James. What a 'right' time in my life, I felt so completed with the ability to birth my babies so relatively easily. Don't get me wrong, there was pain, but in comparison to the birth stories of others, mine was wonderful!

Check this out, my first angel:
Now isn't that the cutest thing???? Sucking the fingers and only a few hours old!
But here's another one that let's you see how miraculous I feel this experience was...He's looking at me, I'm looking at him- precious.
We won't mention how different I look as far as age is concerned...but then again I think Steven looks more different than I do!!!

All for now...

2 comments:

Steven James said...

Only 2 pictures? These are very cute, but you have a ways to go if you want to catch up to Emily (985) and Claire (455)!

Keep them coming though, I really enjoyed seeing these.

Patti said...

Hey, give me a break...it takes 10-15 min to scan each slide...and remember you were born during the "Olden age"..we had to pay per slide to have them developed-and slides were less expensive that prints!!!!

If we had only known then about the digital age, we would have made prints of everything so now all we have to do is take pictures of the pictures!!!