Wednesday, March 7, 2007

What a great day yesterday! I finished a meeting early and was able to get home by 3:00pm! I talked to Sus for awhile...she's coming home FRIDAY!!!! Yea!!!! Then Jesse and I went for a walk at Mulberry Park- such a pleasant place. I went around twice and had time at the end to sit and relax while the sun was setting, before it got too cold! Very Nice! I enjoy using my Nike "thing" to track my walks and was able to do my second 2 mile walk under 15 min/mile! I usually put my music on shuffle while I walk, but maybe I'd keep better time if I used one of the walking podcasts...we'll see.

After dinner I worked trying to install the hard drive on the computer. It will house all the slides that I get scanned...if I can get them scanned! Hopefully it will work soon as last night, it definitely didn't! I'll continue working on it today/tomorrow with Steven's help trying to figure out why the computer won't "see" what should obviously (to me, anyway) be readily available!

No comments: