Thursday, March 8, 2007

After a frustrating evening, today should be better! Finally got the computer to find the new hard drive, with help, of course, from Steven who, bless his heart, was trying to help me and help Rebecca take care of the girls at home! I did solve their riddle of why Steven's AIM log in kept going on and off as I was using Steven's log in on the home computer that kept signing him in every time I restarted the computer!

I worked in the yard yesterday and started re-aligning the back edge of the yard, pulling the rock edge out a little since the grass won't grow back there anyway! I pulled leaves off the beds to try to help the bulbs develop and grow a little more. The landscaper should have my plans ready soon, then I'll need to get busy moving plants and planting some new ones.

Susanna comes home tomorrow!!!!

No comments: